Please read these Terms carefully before using this website
These terms tell you the rules for using our website www.hyalitemortgages.co.uk (our site).
www.hyalitemortgages.co.uk is a site operated by Topaz Finance Limited trading as Hyalite Mortgages. (”Hyalite”, “We”). We are registered in England & Wales under company number 05946900. Registered address: The Pavilions, Bridgwater Road, Bristol BS13 8AE. Our main trading address is Gateway House, Gargrave Road, Skipton BD23 2HL.
Topaz Finance Limited is authorised and regulated by the Financial Conduct Authority (Firm Reference No. 461671). Registered as a Data Controller with the Information Commissioner’s Office, with Registration Number: Z9736956.
Any use of the Self-Serve service which can be accessed via this site is also subject to the separate terms applying to that specific service.
This website is made available free of charge. It is directed to people residing in the United Kingdom. We do not represent that content available on or through our site is appropriate for use or available in other locations.
We do not guarantee that our site, or any content on it, will always be available or be uninterrupted. We may suspend or withdraw or restrict the availability of all or any part of our site for business and operational reasons.
The content on our site is provided for general information only. It is not intended to amount to advice on which you should rely. Although we make reasonable efforts to update the information on our site, we make no representations, warranties or guarantees, whether express or implied, that the content on our site is accurate, complete or up to date.
We may update and change our site from time to time to reflect changes to our products and policies, our users’ needs, our business priorities and/or changes in applicable law.
We are the owner or the licensee of all intellectual property rights in our site, and in the material published on it. Those works are protected by copyright laws and treaties around the world. All such rights are reserved. You may print off one copy, and may download extracts, of any page(s) from our site for your personal use.
You must not modify the paper or digital copies of any materials you have printed off or downloaded in any way, and you must not use any illustrations, photographs, video or audio sequences or any graphics separately from any accompanying text. You must not use any part of the content on our site for commercial purposes.
You must not misuse our site by knowingly introducing viruses, trojans, worms, logic bombs or other material that is malicious or technologically harmful. You must not attempt to gain unauthorised access to our site, the server on which our site is stored or any server, computer or database connected to our site.
You must not attack our site via a denial-of-service attack or a distributed denial-of service attack. By breaching this provision, you would commit a criminal offence under the Computer Misuse Act 1990. We will report any such breach to the relevant law enforcement authorities and we will co-operate with those authorities by disclosing your identity to them. In the event of such a breach, your right to use our site will cease immediately.
- We do not exclude or limit in any way our liability to you where it would be unlawful to do so. This includes liability for death or personal injury caused by our negligence or the negligence of our employees, agents or subcontractors and for fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation.
- We do not guarantee that our site will be secure or free from bugs or viruses. You are responsible for configuring your information technology, computer programmes and platform to access our site. You should use your own virus protection software.
- Please note that we only provide our site for domestic and private use. You agree not to use our site for any commercial or business purposes, and we have no liability to you for any loss of profit, loss of business, business interruption, or loss of business opportunity.
- Where our site contains links to other sites and resources provided by third parties, these links are provided for your information only. Such links should not be interpreted as approval by us of those linked websites or information you may obtain from them. We have no control over the contents of those sites or resources.
- For the avoidance of doubt, these terms do not impact or vary our responsibilities to you in respect of any mortgage and/or loan entered into between you and us.
You may link to our home page, provided you do so in a way that is fair and legal and does not damage our reputation or take advantage of it. You must not establish a link in such a way as to suggest any form of association, approval or endorsement on our part where none exists. You must not establish a link to our site in any website that is not owned by you. Our site must not be framed on any other site, nor may you create a link to any part of our site other than the home page.
We reserve the right to withdraw linking permission without notice. If you wish to link to or make any use of content on our site other than that set out above, please contact us.
We amend these terms from time to time. Every time you wish to use our site, please check these terms to ensure you understand the terms that apply at that time.